Indian Railways - IRCTC Tatkal Ticket Booking Timing (Hours)
Tatkal Ticket Booking is a fast and convenient way to access tickets in a very short period of time.IRCTC offers Tatkal Ticket for all classes/berths (AC,Sleeper) and applicable for all mails and express trains. The ticket for Tatkal begins everyday at 10 a.m. for the next day train booking depending upon the availability of seats for the particular train.
AC Class Tatkal Ticket Timing: 10 a.m.
Sleeper Class Tatkal Ticket Timing: 11 a.m.
Steps To Book IRCTC Tatkal Ticket Faster using IRCTC Tatkalwala Magic Auto Fill Form Tool
IRCTC Tatkalwala is an autonomous web tool which offers automated IRCTC Online Tatkal Ticket Booking. It is developed to bring fast and reliable Tatkal Ticket booking for Indian Commuters to avoid the inconvenience of time required to fill up the form on IRCTC Website. It is easy and fastest way to enjoy the ticket booking experience by log in into IRCTC Tatkalwala website.Steps to follow while putting up the credentials on the IRCTC Tatkalwala plugins.
- Enter the Log in details (Username and Password)
- Fill up the Travel Details along with the passenger details.
- Enter the Mobile No and Coach ID.
- Go through the payment details and save the booking information.
- After clicking on the Save Booking Information option, you will be redirected to IRCTC website which will have the automated login and password details. Enter the Captcha code and login which will directly land you onto the booking page.
- Thus IRCTC Tatkalwala makes the process of Tatkal Booking effortless and smooth.
What Is IRCTC ?
IRCTC is the abbreviation for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation a well-known subsidiary of the Indian Railways which look after Catering, Tourism and Online Ticketing Operations. It is a one stop solution for all the service related mechanism of Indian Railways. The main objective of the IRCTC is to provide basic and foremost services to Indian commuters which include 1) Tourism, 2) Online Ticketing. 3) Catering,4) Tatkal Scheme,5)Customer Service Helpline.
What Is IRCTC Tatkal Ticket ?
IRCTC Tatkal Ticket is the phenomenal prompt service offered by the Indian Railways for the daily commuters. The scheme ensures the convenience and assists Indian Passengers who plan their Journey at the very last moment and are unable to secure reserved accommodation or berth. Thus Tatkal Ticket benefits them by booking the ticket through online mode with the payment of minimal premium charges on First come first serve basis.During peak festive and holiday season many of us are unable to book ticket at the final moment and thus IRCTC Tatkal Ticket comes in support of passengers to avail the tickets at any moment without getting worried or upset.
What Is IRCTC Premium Tatkal Ticket ?
IRCTC Premium Tatkal Ticket is same as ordinary Tatkal Ticket booking as it has some of the reserved tickets from the Tatkal Ticket which constitutes of dynamic fare pricing. The term Dynamic fare compiles that the fare may increase according to the subsequent number of bookings.
|Berth/Travel Class||Tatkal Charges (Minimum)||Tatkal Charges (Maximum)||Minimum Distance Charge (KM)|
|AC 3 Tier||300.00||400.00||500.00|
|AC 2 Tier||400.00||500.00||500.00|
Requirement’s (Criteria) To Book Indian Railways Ticket ?
To book Indian Railway Tickets, the mandatory conditions are that the passenger should bear the valid ID Proof and must be above 18 years of Age. Also Indian Railways have come up with the new regulations as the person going for Online Booking must enter the ID card details.Following is the list of requirement to book Indian Railway Tickets.
- Authorized Voter ID, Passport ,Pan Card, Driving License
- Photo ID card with serial No issued by Central or State Government.
- Identity Card of Student with Photo issued by recognized School/College
- Bank Passbook of National Bank with photograph.
- Credit Cards
- Aadhaar Card
- Also Photo Identity Card with Serial No issued by State ,Central government, District Administration, Municipal Bodies and Panchayat Administration.
IRCTC Tatkal Ticket Refund Policy
It is important to known IRTCT Tatkal Ticket Refund Policy which is described below.
1) On cancellation of confirmed Tatkal Ticket Refund will not be granted to any passengers.
2) Indian Railways will grant full refund to the commuters with the train by any circumstances is delayed by more than 3 Hours.
3) Also if the train uses different route other than the prescribed route and passenger is not willing to follow the route, refund will be granted in such case.
Types of Indian Railways Classes for Booking
Indian Railways is one of the big government organization which runs different Railway classes and thus bookings are allotted to passengers accordingly. Following are the Indian Railway different classes which are available for bookings across India.
- First Class Air – Conditioned (AC) : Code 1A
- AC 2- Tier Sleeper : Code 2A
- First Class : Code FC
- AC 3 Tier : Code 3A
- 3E-AC 3 Tier Economy
- AC Chair Car : Code CC
- Sleeper Class : Code SL
- Second Sitting : Code 2S